Thursday, September 13, 2018

Those Facebook Memories!

"Your Facebook Memory from 6 years ago. . . "
these aren't always easy!

Sept 13, 2018... first thing I see on my Facebook is a memory from 6 years ago.. TO THE DAY! Wow... I wasn't ready to see that ~ Even SIX years later! 

Here is what it said:
Well, the Doc's in MI said we could go home and continue our weekly fetal cardio appointments, that was good news!  They said unless anything changes with the heart rhythm then we SHOULD make it to our due date of Oct. 11, 2012... via C-section!! She was measuring 5lbs 7oz today - so we could be looking at having a 7lb baby! GROW IZZY GROW!! 

WELL... 
Today, Sept 13, on a Thursday, six years ago is what set in motion moments that are FOREVER etched for eternity in my brain. The sights, the sounds, the surrounding environment, the beautiful sunny day, the tears of fear and worry. The holding of my Mothers-in-law hand (Margaret Groninger) during one of several ultrasounds as tears streamed down my face just from worry, the phone call to my own Mom (Frances Renshaw) to tell her the "good news" that we wouldn't be kept in Michigan, as Mott's... that we were on our way home! The long hug with my husband, Adam, which was full of cautious relief. THIS DAY - as we reflect back on the events that would unfold - marks the gamut of emotion and questions like; "what if___", "wonder if___", "if only___" and "why___?". 
SIX YEARS that feel like it was yesterday. 

TAKE NO DAY FOR GRANTED ~ THIS IS A HARD LESSON LEARNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment